A Proven Combination
In our experience at Fiduciary Trust Company of Canada, most clients' wealth management needs are best served when managed by a team of professionals. We take pride in our experience working as part of a client's team and respect the trusted advisor relationship you've established. We:
- Believe in keeping the lines of communication open among our team, you, and your clients.
- Are a small, streamlined group structured for flexibility, responsiveness and meeting high expectations.
- Are always guided by our fiduciary duty to clients. This fundamental point is highly valued by the trusted advisors with whom we work.
- Work closely with financial advisors, complementing your services with discretionary investment management as well as trust and estate capabilities.
- Provide lawyers with access to senior trust and estate officers with a deep understanding of the role of an executor and trustee—people who can help you achieve optimal solutions for your clients.
- Are recommended by accounting professionals who value our ability to consolidate their clients' wealth management services for simplicity and tax efficiency.
To learn more about how we work with trusted advisors, browse this section or contact us. We'll be pleased to discuss how we can work together.